Please copy and paste the following into a new thread, and answer the questions.
(NEW) Played Time Requirement is 5 days.
First & Surname:
Age & Birth Date:
List of in-game characters:
Have you played retail, and if so, for how long?
Do you play for other servers, or are staff on other servers, if so please list:
What are your normal playing times:
Have you had previous experience being a GM:
What interests you most about the position:
Explain why you would be a good fit on our team:
Briefly outline the contributions you already make to the Community:
What positive additions could you make to the Community if you became a GM?
Why should we accept you over other applicants:
Please list a few examples of some tickets you might encounter while being a GM and how you would handle them.
Anything else you would like us to know:
Screenshot of played time:
As of right now, we are currently in need of a few talents for our team.
Core developer - Be able to work with Azeroth Core.
Database developer - SQL developer. Knowledge for SAI scripting is required.
Website developer - To help us with simple php scripts. Ideas to improve are always welcome.
Ticket Handlers - For live support through our website. You will gain an GM account as well.
Game Masters - In-game support for players.
Please make your way to our application forum in order to fill out an application for one of those positions. Please use the correct template or your application will be declined.
1. This site is aimed towards a general audience. That means this board will only tolerate English only unless otherwise stated in the sub-forum. Discriminatory language, drug talk, nudity, pornography, and so forth is not allowed.
2. Displaying rule-breaking content will result in a warning and/or removal of avatar, signature, banner, background, or posting privileges.
3. Posts must be compliant with the rules of the section in which they are posted. Section rules will be posted at the top as announcements.
4. Flaming is not allowed. Do not verbally abuse other members.
5. Impersonating staff members is not allowed and offenders will be permanently banned from the site.
6. Posting of private messages is not allowed because it violates the rights of the user in question. Private messages are to remain just that: private. This rule applies board-wide unless stated otherwise by an administrator.
7. Providing a download for any file or service which is designed to harm or disrupt a computer, network, or any other electronic entity will result in an instant ban from the site. Discussion of this material is forbidden. Examples of these malicious files include, but are not limited to: Viruses, Network stressing tools (host booters, botnets, etc), worms, and IP grabbers.
8. Members must have only ONE account.
9. Do not post personal information, pictures, or any other material of another user without the person's consent.
10. Public discussions of staff actions are not allowed on the forum/site. It is prohibited to protest staff actions in titles, avatars, signatures, etc. If necessary, PM a staff member and we will try our best to resolve the problem privately.
Spam & Advertising
1. We do not tolerate spam. Do not post small or useless posts that are not relevant to the topic being discussed. Unless relevant to the topic, posts containing only an image, video, or link will not be tolerated. Excessive low quality posts will result in the deletion of the posts.
2. Advertising is strictly prohibited. This includes posting in private messages and forums.
3. Referral sites, apps, and codes are to not be discussed.
Content & Legal Issues
1. Fraud - Do not post anything related to the act of or offering to commit fraud in any way, shape, or form.
If you violate any of these rules, the following actions may be taken against you:
Edit or removal of posts
Removal of access to site features
Locking or deletion of topics
Temporary or Permanent ban at staff discretion
Suspension of account
Restriction of an IP/IP range
Other punishments felt necessary by staff members